Business Startup Representation in the Twin Cities Metro
Starting a new business does not have to be a frightening or daunting experience; it is an opportunity to make sure the legal realities of your business line up with your dreams and goals. Taking the time to make sure your startup is handled properly and built on a strong legal foundation can help you sidestep future issues and protect your bottom line.
Full-Service Representation for Business Startups
At Stellmach Law PLLC, we can help you make sure your first steps as a business owner and operator are successful. We handle all aspects of the startup process including:
- Choosing the right legal entity for your business
- Drafting articles of incorporation, articles or organization, and shareholder agreements
- Securing the financing you need to get started
- Helping you lease office space and other commercial real estate
- Obtaining Tax ID numbers and addressing the tax consequences of your business decisions
- Determining who will have ownership interests and voting power
- Create plans for winding down or transferring ownership of the business
We work closely with our clients and look to form a long-term relationship. You can rely on us for advice and services as your business grows and evolves. Having our experience and knowledge on your side can help you limit your exposure to costly litigation and allow you to focus your efforts and energy on running your business.
Make Your Dream a Reality
You have worked hard to position yourself to start a business. Leave the legal issues to us so you can continue focusing on what you do best. Contact us today to schedule a meeting with a knowledgeable business lawyer from our firm.